Dzubay Percy Obituary, Residence of North Minneapolis Dzubay Percy Has Sadly Passed Away

Dzubay Percy Obituary, Death – The juvenile victim who had been shot and killed the previous week was able to be identified by the authorities in north Minneapolis on Thursday. The subsequent Monday marked the beginning of the investigation into the death of the teenager. In the same position where the occurrence occurred before, it did so again.

On Friday, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s Office was able to positively identify the young person who had passed away as Dwayne Scott Dzubay-Percy. The identification was made possible through DNA testing. At the time of his passing, Dwayne Scott Dzubay-Percy had only been alive for 15 years.

When he passed away, he was barely a teenager. The event took place in the neighborhood that is located in the vicinity of the intersection that is formed by North 40th Avenue and Dupont Avenue North. This neighborhood may be found in the general vicinity of the intersection.

After his death, it was revealed that he had a gunshot wound to the chest, which led investigators to the conclusion that he had been murdered before he passed away. He was found to have passed away with the chest wound. According to the Chief of the Minneapolis Police Department, Brian O’Hara, officers investigated the area after receiving reports of a car collision and shots fired at approximately 6:30 p.m.

Following the receipt of these claims, law enforcement officials decided to investigate the surrounding area and it was during the course of their search that they came across Dzubay-Percy. It was found that Dzubay-Percy had passed away while the detectives were still present at the scene investigating the incident.

O’Hara continued by claiming that Dzubay-body Percy’s was found in the driver’s seat of a Kia that had been taken earlier on that day. The Kia had been stolen earlier in the day. She mentioned that a parking lot was the location where the Kia was discovered.

The findings of the investigation have led the detectives to the conclusion that the fatal shooting is connected to a complaint of gunfire being fired from a car not too long before the tragedy occurred. This conclusion was reached as a result of the fact that the detectives were led to this conclusion by the findings of the investigation.

The authorities have not made any arrests in connection with the investigation that is currently being carried out, and as of this moment, they have not made any of those arrests public.

Related Posts